Pinelog Plantation Our History

The venues property is now 151 acres, but once was a part of the historical 925 acre Pine Log Plantation that dates back to the 1700's.  Pine Log Branch was dammed up and used to power mills to produce flour and corn meal. The remains of the dam and part of the pond are still in existence.  During prohibition, moonshine was made in stills along the branch and sold from the main house, which was built in 1854.

OUR SHADY HISTORY
 

Our Facilities
 

IMG_3656.JPG

Main House

Our Main House

IMG_7542.jpg